Skip to main content

Pointer cursor

More
9 years 6 months ago #264705 by jefit
Pointer cursor was created by jefit
-- url of the page with the problem -- : theretis.com.au/index.php/hikashop-menu-...g/product/1065-dog-1
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 57.0.2987.98

There are three positions on my checkout screen (see arrows in attached image) where the cursor on hover changes to a pointer cursor.
Why is it doing this when it is unnecessary and links to nothing? How can I stop it doing this? - it confuses my customers.
Thankyou for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #264708 by jefit
Replied by jefit on topic Pointer cursor
It seems to be something that my template is adding.
I added
.hikashop_payment_methods_table .btn {
cursor: default;
}
to the Display / CSS options / Front-end CSS File and it removed the pointer cursor from the PayPal button.

Can anyone tell me the code for the other two buttons?
Really appreciate this - thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #264709 by jefit
Replied by jefit on topic Pointer cursor
.hikashop_shipping_methods_table .btn {
cursor: default;
}

That works. So now just need to find out the code for the address details button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #264722 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Pointer cursor
Hello,

See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css

Because you're using HikaShop 3.x ; I recommend you to try the new checkout system.
More than new design, the interfaces have been re-designed.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #264807 by jefit
Replied by jefit on topic Pointer cursor
Thanks Jerome.
I am using FireFox to see the HTML and CSS of my page.
I can see it is hikashop_checkout_ billing_ address but I can't come up with a workable code.
(I can't code and stumbled on the code for the previously mentioned two code changes).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #264814 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pointer cursor
Hi,

I suppose that something like that should do:
hikashop_checkout_billing_address input{ display:none; }
or:
hikashop_checkout_billing_address input{ cursor: default; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #264917 by jefit
Replied by jefit on topic Pointer cursor
No. But thanks for your suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum