Skip to main content

Will HikaShop Essential keep my settings intact?

More
9 years 6 months ago #264805 by dsrtrosy
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

I have gone through the entire setup of my store with the free version, and at the end realized I had to get the Essential version for certain things the client is demanding. Can I safely install it and keep all settings, uploads, etc., or am I now starting over completely from scratch? I can't find anything on the forum or in the documentation. I'm sure I'm searching wrong, but help would be appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #264818 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, you can install it on top. It will perform the upgrade and you won't loose your settings or data.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum