Skip to main content

Data migration from hikashop 2.6.4 to 3.0.1

More
9 years 6 months ago #264981 by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.13

Hi,
The version of the hikashop in my site is 2.6.4. I want to migrate it to the latest version environment, can I export/import all the hikashop & hikamarket tables directly? if that won't do, could you tell me what should I do? Thanks.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #264982 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes you can. Just install the install package of HikaShop and HikaMarket after migrating the tables so that they will fix the missing columns and tables to work with the latest versions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum