- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Payment not Confirmed
9 years 6 months ago #265467
by ashx88
Paypal Payment not Confirmed was created by ashx88
Hi,
I did a paypal payment test on my website, after payment at paypal there is no redirection back to my website (no thank you page etc) just a blank page (see attached) with url "/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=78&Itemid=657". At the backend, the order is set to "created" instead of '"confirmed' even when I set it the verified status to "confirmed" at the paypal configuration. Any ideas? After payment at paypal, I would like customers to be redirected to a thank you page with their order details, and receive an email from acymailing.
I did a paypal payment test on my website, after payment at paypal there is no redirection back to my website (no thank you page etc) just a blank page (see attached) with url "/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=78&Itemid=657". At the backend, the order is set to "created" instead of '"confirmed' even when I set it the verified status to "confirmed" at the paypal configuration. Any ideas? After payment at paypal, I would like customers to be redirected to a thank you page with their order details, and receive an email from acymailing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265487
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Payment not Confirmed
Hi,
You must have an error somewhere.
Two things to try:
Download the install package on our website and install it on yours.
That will add all the latest patches.
If you still have the problem, turn on the "error reporting" and the "debug" settings of the Joomla configuration. That should display an error message that would help understand the problem.
You must have an error somewhere.
Two things to try:
Download the install package on our website and install it on yours.
That will add all the latest patches.
If you still have the problem, turn on the "error reporting" and the "debug" settings of the Joomla configuration. That should display an error message that would help understand the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds