- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 0
Price display problem
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #266353
by palee3
Price display problem was created by palee3
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hi,
I have a little problem with display the price. I se as default (globally in Configuration) to disabled the display of prices. But in one category (it display as a separate main menu) I need to turn on. In the main menu/ Product options I set to yes the Display price, but without any effect.
If I set as default (globally in Configuration) to enable the display of price after in the separate menu in the Product options I set the display of price to No, then the prices are displayed despite of I set to no.
Thank you in advance.
Hi,
I have a little problem with display the price. I se as default (globally in Configuration) to disabled the display of prices. But in one category (it display as a separate main menu) I need to turn on. In the main menu/ Product options I set to yes the Display price, but without any effect.
If I set as default (globally in Configuration) to enable the display of price after in the separate menu in the Product options I set the display of price to No, then the prices are displayed despite of I set to no.
Thank you in advance.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by palee3.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266395
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Price display problem
Hello,
Please provide more details about your configuration and the result you have.
I'm afraid with your current description we are not able to understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
Please provide more details about your configuration and the result you have.
I'm afraid with your current description we are not able to understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds