- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 4
Order Email missing
9 years 5 months ago #267337
by phiddius
Order Email missing was created by phiddius
-- HikaShop version -- : business
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi, Hikashop has been working fine for us, however, we have had a customer order goods but we did not get the order email,
his order is confirmed, payment correct,
I cannot find where to resend the Payment notifications email for that order.
I need to resend this for the warehouse, can you help ?
thanks
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi, Hikashop has been working fine for us, however, we have had a customer order goods but we did not get the order email,
his order is confirmed, payment correct,
I cannot find where to resend the Payment notifications email for that order.
I need to resend this for the warehouse, can you help ?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 5 months ago #267343
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order Email missing
Hello,
The solution will just be to directly go to your order configuration page via "Hikashop->Orders" and use the button "Email".
The solution will just be to directly go to your order configuration page via "Hikashop->Orders" and use the button "Email".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267398
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic Order Email missing
Hi Mohamed Thelji
thanks for your reply, yes I did that, but there is no indication what has taken place,
I'm guessing that the customer just received duplicate purchase email from the store.
what I need is the order confirmation sent to the warehouse - resent, not the customer email,
where could I find this function ?
thanks
thanks for your reply, yes I did that, but there is no indication what has taken place,
I'm guessing that the customer just received duplicate purchase email from the store.
what I need is the order confirmation sent to the warehouse - resent, not the customer email,
where could I find this function ?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267400
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Email missing
Hi,
With the email button, you have a field in the popup in order to change the receiver email and name. So just put the ones of the warehouse and they'll get that email.
If you want to check all the emails that were sent by HikaShop, you can find them in the menu Customers>Emails history.
Note though that there is no warehouse email in HikaShop. HikaShop sends emails to : the customer, the shop owner and the vendors (with HikaMarket Multivendor). When you configure warehouses in the menu System>Warehouse, there is no email address field.
So since we don't know what email you want to resend precisely we can only provide a generic solution.
With the email button, you have a field in the popup in order to change the receiver email and name. So just put the ones of the warehouse and they'll get that email.
If you want to check all the emails that were sent by HikaShop, you can find them in the menu Customers>Emails history.
Note though that there is no warehouse email in HikaShop. HikaShop sends emails to : the customer, the shop owner and the vendors (with HikaMarket Multivendor). When you configure warehouses in the menu System>Warehouse, there is no email address field.
So since we don't know what email you want to resend precisely we can only provide a generic solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267456
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic Order Email missing
Hi nicolas,
thanks for your reply,
I have it so that the warehouse gets the shop owners mail from hikashop,
thats the one that went missing, I have no idea why, its all working again now, just a glitch I guess.
thanks for your help
thanks for your reply,
I have it so that the warehouse gets the shop owners mail from hikashop,
thats the one that went missing, I have no idea why, its all working again now, just a glitch I guess.
thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds