- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Thank You message not showing up after orders
9 years 5 months ago #267588
by Hardi
Thank You message not showing up after orders was created by Hardi
The thank you for your order message is not showing up after customers place orders. I can't seem to locate where this setup/configuration resides. I am currently using the starter version, but will upgrade soon after I get the initial biz setup going. Can you help me locate where this message is or give me clues as to why it isn't showing up? Currently, after an order, the viewer is returned to the main store front page.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267608
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Thank You message not showing up after orders
Hi,
There is no option to not have it.
I suppose that the problem is your template which doesn't display messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
You can also change the thank you page by configuring the "return URL" setting of your payment methods.
There is no option to not have it.
I suppose that the problem is your template which doesn't display messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
You can also change the thank you page by configuring the "return URL" setting of your payment methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds