- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
Import product vs manually created product
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #267703
by twscott
Import product vs manually created product was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
Some of my products was imported from csv file and some are manually created.
Recently , the loading speed between the two has a big different that manually created products are much faster that imported products.
Following are two examples:
manually created product:
www.livetv.com.tw/index.php/template-hik...0-%E5%90%AB%E9%81%8B
imported product:
www.livetv.com.tw/index.php/template-hik...BC%E7%9C%BC%E7%BD%A9
I guess there must be something wrong with my imported data. I've compared both data from the back end, still can not find any difference.
Attached is a sample of the import data. See if you can tell what could be wrong.
The other different is the hikashop version that the manual one was created by v2.6, and import one created by v3.01.
Thanks in advance
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
Some of my products was imported from csv file and some are manually created.
Recently , the loading speed between the two has a big different that manually created products are much faster that imported products.
Following are two examples:
manually created product:
www.livetv.com.tw/index.php/template-hik...0-%E5%90%AB%E9%81%8B
imported product:
www.livetv.com.tw/index.php/template-hik...BC%E7%9C%BC%E7%BD%A9
I guess there must be something wrong with my imported data. I've compared both data from the back end, still can not find any difference.
Attached is a sample of the import data. See if you can tell what could be wrong.
The other different is the hikashop version that the manual one was created by v2.6, and import one created by v3.01.
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by twscott.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #267757
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic Import product vs manually created product
I may fine the reason that I didn't put brand id for all the import products and that makes It takes much longer time to load those products.
And when I use the back end interface to add the brand, the loading speed came back.
Since there are about 1200 import products, instead of change the brand one by one, I use the following SQL command to update it.
UPDATE igc8d_hikashop_product SET product_manufacturer_id = 91 where product_manufacturer_id=0
After that, I checked it from back end and all looked fine. But in the front end, the loading speed is still low. So I choose one product, change the brand manually, the loading become normal. Could you show me how to massively change all those products?
==================================
here are two products, one by update sql, one by manual
update SQL(Slow)
www.livetv.com.tw/index.php/template-hik...BC%E7%9C%BC%E7%BD%A9
manual(fast)
www.livetv.com.tw/index.php/template-hik...BA%E6%B0%A3%E7%B5%84
Thanks
Best regards
And when I use the back end interface to add the brand, the loading speed came back.
Since there are about 1200 import products, instead of change the brand one by one, I use the following SQL command to update it.
UPDATE igc8d_hikashop_product SET product_manufacturer_id = 91 where product_manufacturer_id=0
After that, I checked it from back end and all looked fine. But in the front end, the loading speed is still low. So I choose one product, change the brand manually, the loading become normal. Could you show me how to massively change all those products?
==================================
here are two products, one by update sql, one by manual
update SQL(Slow)
www.livetv.com.tw/index.php/template-hik...BC%E7%9C%BC%E7%BD%A9
manual(fast)
www.livetv.com.tw/index.php/template-hik...BA%E6%B0%A3%E7%B5%84
Thanks
Best regards
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by twscott.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267705
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import product vs manually created product
Hi,
The problem is not with the product data it self.
It's because of your products listing module called "熱銷商品" on these pages.
On one page, it displays 24 products, while on the other, it displays 600 products.
Loading in memory 600 products' data and processing it is bound to be slow.
If you configure that module to only display 24 products per page, you'll probably see that the loading speed will be similar.
The problem is not with the product data it self.
It's because of your products listing module called "熱銷商品" on these pages.
On one page, it displays 24 products, while on the other, it displays 600 products.
Loading in memory 600 products' data and processing it is bound to be slow.
If you configure that module to only display 24 products per page, you'll probably see that the loading speed will be similar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twscott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds