- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
Can't see custom files in the check out page.
9 years 5 months ago #267994
by Awards4u
Can't see custom files in the check out page. was created by Awards4u
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.Awards4u.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hi,
For some reason after doing the update the last time, I can't see the custom field engrave in the check out page. I used to be able to see it. Also, when I get an e-mail I used to get it in there as well. Please see the two files for the example. In File1 you can see I put "this is a test" I want it to show up in the check out page which is file2. Let me know if there is something I can do to fix the problem.
Thanks
Mohammed
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hi,
For some reason after doing the update the last time, I can't see the custom field engrave in the check out page. I used to be able to see it. Also, when I get an e-mail I used to get it in there as well. Please see the two files for the example. In File1 you can see I put "this is a test" I want it to show up in the check out page which is file2. Let me know if there is something I can do to fix the problem.
Thanks
Mohammed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268004
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't see custom files in the check out page.
Hello,
Would it be possible to have more details about your custom field configuration ?
In the section "display" of custom field settings, you can configure where you want to display the field.
Regards,
Would it be possible to have more details about your custom field configuration ?
In the section "display" of custom field settings, you can configure where you want to display the field.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #268924
by Awards4u
Replied by Awards4u on topic Can't see custom files in the check out page.
Hi ,
Please see the screen shot. See # 22, and 23 where it says Logo, and Engraving. Those fields don't show up in the check out field or in the e-mails that the client get or that I get. However, I get it in the back end.
Thanks
Mohammed
Please see the screen shot. See # 22, and 23 where it says Logo, and Engraving. Those fields don't show up in the check out field or in the e-mails that the client get or that I get. However, I get it in the back end.
Thanks
Mohammed
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jerome. Reason: removing screenshot from message content + typo fix
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #268946
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't see custom files in the check out page.
Hello,
Your screenshot if the custom field listing ; but we need to know how you have configure the fields.
So we need the information when you click on a field in order to show the details that configuration !
Regards,
Your screenshot if the custom field listing ; but we need to know how you have configure the fields.
So we need the information when you click on a field in order to show the details that configuration !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds