- Posts: 628
- Thank you received: 18
Acymailing error on Validation
9 years 5 months ago #268093
by patoushka
Acymailing error on Validation was created by patoushka
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome and Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: require_once(/home/keylost4/public_html/dev/administrator/components/com_acymailing/helpers/helper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/keylost4/public_html/dev/plugins/system/acymailingclassmail/acymailingclassmail.php on line 25
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/keylost4/public_html/dev/administrator/components/com_acymailing/helpers/helper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56/pear') in /home/keylost4/public_html/dev/plugins/system/acymailingclassmail/acymailingclassmail.php on line 25
I don't have Acymailing installed on my website and I turned off the two Hikashop Acymailing plugins. But I have this error when I click the validate button (before being redirected to Paypal). Can you help me?
Debug is not displayed on this page
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome and Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: require_once(/home/keylost4/public_html/dev/administrator/components/com_acymailing/helpers/helper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/keylost4/public_html/dev/plugins/system/acymailingclassmail/acymailingclassmail.php on line 25
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/keylost4/public_html/dev/administrator/components/com_acymailing/helpers/helper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56/pear') in /home/keylost4/public_html/dev/plugins/system/acymailingclassmail/acymailingclassmail.php on line 25
I don't have Acymailing installed on my website and I turned off the two Hikashop Acymailing plugins. But I have this error when I click the validate button (before being redirected to Paypal). Can you help me?
Debug is not displayed on this page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268097
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Acymailing error on Validation
Hello,
I'm sorry but the plugin "acymailingclassmail" is not installed by HikaShop.
www.acyba.com/forum/2-acymailing-bug-rep...hrough-hikashop.html
Regards,
I'm sorry but the plugin "acymailingclassmail" is not installed by HikaShop.
www.acyba.com/forum/2-acymailing-bug-rep...hrough-hikashop.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds