- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Some pages the products are standing left, on the right and some at the middle
9 years 5 months ago #268156
by sep2014
Some pages the products are standing left, on the right and some at the middle was created by sep2014
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
sommeliersvine.co.za/new/index.php/shop/red-wine/merlot
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I have made a new (concept)webshop with Hikashop and Joomla.
In the menu I have set the column on 4. But at some pages the rest of the products are showed at the left, in the middle and to the right. They must all stand at the left side. I didn't change any styling I think.
Do you know this is a bug? Or how do I fix this?
sommeliersvine.co.za/new/index.php/shop/red-wine/red-blends
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I have made a new (concept)webshop with Hikashop and Joomla.
In the menu I have set the column on 4. But at some pages the rest of the products are showed at the left, in the middle and to the right. They must all stand at the left side. I didn't change any styling I think.
Do you know this is a bug? Or how do I fix this?
sommeliersvine.co.za/new/index.php/shop/red-wine/red-blends
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268159
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Some pages the products are standing left, on the right and some at the middle
Hi,
It's not a bug of HikaShop.
The problem comes from several things:
- the height of each product box is not the same because of the content in them.
- the template you're using has some view overrides for the products listing (to get the nice effects you see) for example. However, these are based from an old version of HikaShop. Because of that, even if you activate the "height consistency" setting of the products listing, the height will still be different between the boxes.
There are several ways you could fix that:
- Add some CSS to your template to force the height of the boxes.
body .hikashop_products .hikashop_product {
height: 380px !important;
margin-left: 0 !important;
}
- upload images with the same ratio height/width
- turn on the "force size" setting of the HikaShop configuration so that HikaShop would generate thumbnails with the same size for all the images.
It's not a bug of HikaShop.
The problem comes from several things:
- the height of each product box is not the same because of the content in them.
- the template you're using has some view overrides for the products listing (to get the nice effects you see) for example. However, these are based from an old version of HikaShop. Because of that, even if you activate the "height consistency" setting of the products listing, the height will still be different between the boxes.
There are several ways you could fix that:
- Add some CSS to your template to force the height of the boxes.
body .hikashop_products .hikashop_product {
height: 380px !important;
margin-left: 0 !important;
}
- upload images with the same ratio height/width
- turn on the "force size" setting of the HikaShop configuration so that HikaShop would generate thumbnails with the same size for all the images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds