- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error:
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #268426
by mohairbears
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.
Hi, After updating from easyapache3 to 4 I no longer cannot connect to the database from the front end, backend is ok and can connect to everything?
I get this error message 'Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL'
I have 4 sites on the server and 2 work ok and 2 don't with the same error message? I have done the obvious with the config file and mySQL everything appears to be ok in there so wondering if there is something in Apache that is not activated that should be?
I also get this message after pressing refresh 'Fatal error: Call to undefined function simplexml_load_file() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/language/helper.php on line 576'
**cannot find a solution so have reverted back to easyapache3 and everything works again** any clues as to what could be causing this behaviour?
Hoping you can help
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.
Hi, After updating from easyapache3 to 4 I no longer cannot connect to the database from the front end, backend is ok and can connect to everything?
I get this error message 'Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL'
I have 4 sites on the server and 2 work ok and 2 don't with the same error message? I have done the obvious with the config file and mySQL everything appears to be ok in there so wondering if there is something in Apache that is not activated that should be?
I also get this message after pressing refresh 'Fatal error: Call to undefined function simplexml_load_file() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/language/helper.php on line 576'
**cannot find a solution so have reverted back to easyapache3 and everything works again** any clues as to what could be causing this behaviour?
Hoping you can help
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by mohairbears. Reason: further update
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268430
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error:
Hi,
Please understand that this is a forum for HikaShop user support. Not to help you with the configuration of your Apache server.
I would recommend to use forum.joomla.org which is more global and will better be able to help you.
For example:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=916040
www.google.com/search?q=Fatal+error%3A+C....joomla.org&safe=off
Please understand that this is a forum for HikaShop user support. Not to help you with the configuration of your Apache server.
I would recommend to use forum.joomla.org which is more global and will better be able to help you.
For example:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=916040
www.google.com/search?q=Fatal+error%3A+C....joomla.org&safe=off
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds