Payment & Delivering adress
9 years 5 months ago #268568
by Nowweb
Best regards
Brian
Payment & Delivering adress was created by Nowweb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
lobo-contract.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.14
Hello
I am a bit confused here.
How come that the payment address and the delivery address shows in two rows?
How can i make it to show only one payment and one delivery adress.. Not all as shoed here
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.14
Hello
I am a bit confused here.
How come that the payment address and the delivery address shows in two rows?
How can i make it to show only one payment and one delivery adress.. Not all as shoed here
Best regards
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268574
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment & Delivering adress
Hi,
You can change the "address selector" setting to "dropdown" in the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
You can change the "address selector" setting to "dropdown" in the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268620
by Nowweb
Best regards
Brian
Replied by Nowweb on topic Payment & Delivering adress
What i want is that there should not be two address fields when i choose another delivery address
How do i change that?
How do i change that?
Best regards
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268626
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment & Delivering adress
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your message and what you want to do.
Please try to Nicolas' solution.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your message and what you want to do.
Please try to Nicolas' solution.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nowweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds