- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
disappear some icon in tool-bar dettail order
9 years 4 months ago #269963
by francota
disappear some icon in tool-bar dettail order was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
Hello
I updated my joomla to 3.7.1 version.
NOw I note that in the back end the tool bar in the dettail order doesn't show some icons (email,invoice....) as you can see in the image
What could be the problem??
Do you think that I did the right thing updating joomla to 3.7.1 with hika 2.6.4?
Thanks
Frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
Hello
I updated my joomla to 3.7.1 version.
NOw I note that in the back end the tool bar in the dettail order doesn't show some icons (email,invoice....) as you can see in the image
What could be the problem??
Do you think that I did the right thing updating joomla to 3.7.1 with hika 2.6.4?
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269964
by francota
Replied by francota on topic disappear some icon in tool-bar dettail order
OOOO there is an other problem with item menu category
When I create a new item menu with category of hikashop I dont see anymore the tab with setting of category
how can I solve that??
thanks
frank
When I create a new item menu with category of hikashop I dont see anymore the tab with setting of category
how can I solve that??
thanks
frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269966
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic disappear some icon in tool-bar dettail order
Hi,
Both issues are fixed on our end with HikaShop 3.0.1. So it would require updating to the latest version of HikaShop if you want to fix these issues with Joomla 3.7.
Both issues are fixed on our end with HikaShop 3.0.1. So it would require updating to the latest version of HikaShop if you want to fix these issues with Joomla 3.7.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds