- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 0
Upgrade to Business
9 years 4 months ago #269972
by palee3
Upgrade to Business was created by palee3
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hi,
Few days ago I bought the Business version of HikaShop, but before I install it I would like to ask. I have some modifications under Display/Views and don't like to losing them.
There is any solution to upgrade, or I need to save all of the modifications?
Thank you in advance.
Hi,
Few days ago I bought the Business version of HikaShop, but before I install it I would like to ask. I have some modifications under Display/Views and don't like to losing them.
There is any solution to upgrade, or I need to save all of the modifications?
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269973
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Upgrade to Business
Hello,
As long as you're using the override systems for views, language, css ; you won't loose any of your customization when you update or upgrade.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
Regards,
As long as you're using the override systems for views, language, css ; you won't loose any of your customization when you update or upgrade.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: palee3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds