- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 1
hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing
9 years 4 months ago #270372
by n3t
hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing was created by n3t
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Hi,
I found some answers about changing the default menu item, but it is pointing to menu Display - Content menu, which I am missing in Hikashop 3.
How to change the default menu item? I tried to rename it, move it to different menu, and it is created somehow automatically again. From most of places hikashop is poiunting menus I need, however for example from Order view it is pointing this automatically created menu, I need to change it to another menu item.
thanks for reply
Pavel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Hi,
I found some answers about changing the default menu item, but it is pointing to menu Display - Content menu, which I am missing in Hikashop 3.
How to change the default menu item? I tried to rename it, move it to different menu, and it is created somehow automatically again. From most of places hikashop is poiunting menus I need, however for example from Order view it is pointing this automatically created menu, I need to change it to another menu item.
thanks for reply
Pavel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270374
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing
Hi,
On the order view ? What links are you talking about ?
The links of the products in the order ? Or the links of modules displayed on that page ?
On the order view ? What links are you talking about ?
The links of the products in the order ? Or the links of modules displayed on that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270413
by n3t
Replied by n3t on topic hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing
Hi,
the links to products directly in order.
the links to products directly in order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270434
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing
Hello,
These link, like a lot of other links to product in HikaShop will use the "canonical URL" if specified.
Trying to change the Joomla menu Id for the link generation won't work as long as the product have a canonical URL and HikaShop is configured to use it.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#features_sef
Regards,
These link, like a lot of other links to product in HikaShop will use the "canonical URL" if specified.
Trying to change the Joomla menu Id for the link generation won't work as long as the product have a canonical URL and HikaShop is configured to use it.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#features_sef
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds