- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 1
"Popup" in Address Selector Config Shows Up Twice
- nyanginator
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #270384
by nyanginator
"Popup" in Address Selector Config Shows Up Twice was created by nyanginator
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 53.0.3 (64-bit)
A minor problem, I was setting up a new test site with a fresh install of Joomal 3.7.2 and fresh install of current HikaShop 3.1.0. The "Popup" option of the Address Selector in Configuration > Checkout > Shipping & Payment seems to show up twice. I didn't see this problem on HikaShop 3.0.1, so I think it might be related to the new version? See screenshot.
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 53.0.3 (64-bit)
A minor problem, I was setting up a new test site with a fresh install of Joomal 3.7.2 and fresh install of current HikaShop 3.1.0. The "Popup" option of the Address Selector in Configuration > Checkout > Shipping & Payment seems to show up twice. I didn't see this problem on HikaShop 3.0.1, so I think it might be related to the new version? See screenshot.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270400
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic "Popup" in Address Selector Config Shows Up Twice
Hi,
Thanks for the report. I've added a patch for that on our end.
It's indeed a mistake which came from the 3.1.0 and it only happen in some cases.
Thanks for the report. I've added a patch for that on our end.
It's indeed a mistake which came from the 3.1.0 and it only happen in some cases.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nyanginator
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds