Skip to main content

Update from 2.x to 3.1.0

More
9 years 4 months ago #270811 by Scott2451
I just downloaded the new version 3.1.0 but I don't see any instructions regarding updating from 2.x How to is what I'm looking for. I use Hikashop with Joomla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #270817 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Update from 2.x to 3.1.0
Hello,

The update is a "classical" update even if it's a major release.
See : www.hikashop.com/home/blog/367-hikashop-3-0-out.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #270879 by Scott2451
Replied by Scott2451 on topic Update from 2.x to 3.1.0
There's no instructions on how to install the update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #270884 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update from 2.x to 3.1.0
Hi,

There are no specific instructions. Install the install package on your website via the Joomla installer like a new install and it will perform the update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scott2451

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum