Skip to main content

Problems after update to 3.1.1

More
9 years 3 months ago #271303 by Scott2451
I had the client test it after the update and I was told the following:

"It doesn’t work and it deleted my box where I collect the test address above the add to cart button on the product pages. It also gets stuck adding anything to the cart."

I only updated on our DEV site version. I've not updated on the Production version. Any suggestions as to why it broke?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271307 by Jerome
Hello,

I'm sorry but we are not able to understand the issue you're talking about.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271390 by Scott2451
Sorry you're not able to understand the issues.

I had the client test it after the update and I was told the following:

"It doesn’t work and it deleted my box where I collect the test address above the add to cart button on the product pages. It also gets stuck adding anything to the cart." I only updated on our DEV site version. I've not updated on the Production version. Any suggestions as to why it broke?

After I updated Hikashop to the latest version from the 2.x version, the owner of the site logged in to see if everything still worked as it did with v2.x and it didn't. They told me this:
"It doesn’t work and it deleted my box where I collect the test address above the add to cart button on the product pages. It also gets stuck adding anything to the cart."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271392 by nicolas
Hi,

Ok, but that's the same message, so it doesn't help.
What exact problem do you have ?
Are you able to reproduce it ?
If yes, could you provide a link to the page with the issue and provide the instructions in order to reproduce the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271490 by Scott2451
All I can send you is what the client sent me after they tried it after I updated it which you've already read.

"It doesn’t work and it deleted my box where I collect the test address above the add to cart button on the product pages. It also gets stuck adding anything to the cart."

Do you want the URL so you can try it for yourself?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271491 by Jerome
Hi

I guess that you already have your answer :

Ok, but that's the same message, so it doesn't help.
What exact problem do you have ?
Are you able to reproduce it ?
If yes, could you provide a link to the page with the issue and provide the instructions in order to reproduce the problem ?


Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271551 by Scott2451
The problem is what I copied and pasted in my previous messages that the owner of the site sent me when they tried using the new version after the upgrade. Nothing more that I can tell you.
If you want to try it yourself based on the errors was getting go to
dev.radata.com then from the navigation hover over Radon and from the dropdown, Buy Radon Test Kits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271575 by Jerome
Hello,

I'm afraid that it's working fine ; except that you have a redirection for your checkout which send to the production website instead of staying in the development one.
So product you have added into the cart are not in the production website cart.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271693 by Scott2451
I sent my client what you said and they replied with this:

That’s odd because the field that was missing occurs before adding the item to the cart so I don’t see how it could have possibly been there.
I didn’t see it and I was looking for it. It was not there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271763 by Jerome
Hello,

What field ?

Please be more precise for the issue description.
In my previous message I told you that I can add a product into the cart without problem ; but when I tried to go in the checkout, it redirect the customer to the production website so for sure, that's not the same website, not the same session so not the same cart.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271769 by Scott2451


See the attached. Its what the client sent me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271771 by Jerome
Hello,

See : pasteboard.co/i6aWwVWyQ.png

I'm afraid that I have to re-quote the same message:

Ok, but that's the same message, so it doesn't help.
What exact problem do you have ?
Are you able to reproduce it ?
If yes, could you provide a link to the page with the issue and provide the instructions in order to reproduce the problem ?


Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271843 by Scott2451
It will work if you use the Production site, radata.com because its the old version.
Use the DEV site, dev.radata.com because on it is the upgraded newer version of Hikashop and per the client its broken.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271850 by nicolas
Hi,

The display options of the custom fields have changed since HikaShop 2.6.0
So please edit the custom field via the menu Display>Custom fields, check that the display settings are configured like you want and save them once. It should display display properly.
If not, then it means that there is an old view override of the product page layouts which is based on the old code of HikaShop and which creates the problem. In that case, try renaming the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ and try again. If it works, it will mean that it indeed comes from a view override in the template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum