Skip to main content

empty modal when printing invoice

More
9 years 3 months ago #271603 by peteo
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

I get an empty modal when printing the invoice at component/hikashop/?ctrl=order&task=show&cid=38&cancel_url=..., see screenshot. What is that modal supposed to do? Where can I disable that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271637 by nicolas
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I've added a fix to the plugin for that.
Please download again the install package of the plugin on our website and install it on yours and it should then work properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271660 by peteo
I installed it but nothing has changed really. The modal is still empty. Maybe I did not get the current version of the plugin - where can I download it except from within the invoice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271664 by nicolas
It's the link in the invoice.

The fix consists in changing the code:
Code:
$js = 'parent.window.location.href=\''.$url.'redirect_popup=1\';'; echo '<html><head><script type="text/javascript">'.$js.'</script></head><body></body></html>';
by:
Code:
echo '<html><head> <script type="text/javascript"> window.onload = function(){ window.location.href=\''.$url.'redirect_popup=1\'; setTimeout(function(){ window.parent.hikashop.closeBox(); },2000); } </script></head><body></body></html>';
in the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice.php
So you can directly check the code in that file and change the code if necessary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271886 by peteo
That fix is in the plugin, I checked. But the empty modal is still there for 2 sec.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by peteo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271890 by nicolas
Hi,

That's normal. The popup has to be there for the override to work properly. The goal of the fix is only to close the popup after the PDF download process is launched.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum