- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Menu creation issue … tabs disappear after selecting HikaShop item for menu
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271786
by artroland
Menu creation issue … tabs disappear after selecting HikaShop item for menu was created by artroland
I recently upgraded my PHP, my Joomla and my HikaShop, and now when I got to create a new, or edit an existing, menu item (products or category listing, etc.), the tabs at the top of the page where I would set specific parameters disappears. When I add the item, or edit it, and try to re-select a different menu item, I get a blank field.
This only happens with HikaShop. Any suggestions?
This only happens with HikaShop. Any suggestions?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271803
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Menu creation issue … tabs disappear after selecting HikaShop item for menu
Hi,
That issue comes from changes in Joomla 3.7. However, this has been fixed in the latest version of HikaShop.
So if you still have the issue, it must come from the caching of your browser. Clear the cache of your browser and it should work properly.
That issue comes from changes in Joomla 3.7. However, this has been fixed in the latest version of HikaShop.
So if you still have the issue, it must come from the caching of your browser. Clear the cache of your browser and it should work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds