- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 2
Product listing height CSS
9 years 3 months ago #272438
by bw92116
Product listing height CSS was created by bw92116
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
fireworksland.com/stores/shirts
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IPad Safari, Chrome, Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I turned off "Height Consistency" in the listings, to eliminate the extra white space below the Options button (see the first screen shot). Turning off Height consistency did eliminate the extra white space, but it also causes uneven rows, and some rows have only one product (see the second screen shot).
Can you suggest some CSS that I can add, to keep all product listings the same height? I can experiment with different numbers; I just need to know which CSS parameter it would be.
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IPad Safari, Chrome, Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I turned off "Height Consistency" in the listings, to eliminate the extra white space below the Options button (see the first screen shot). Turning off Height consistency did eliminate the extra white space, but it also causes uneven rows, and some rows have only one product (see the second screen shot).
Can you suggest some CSS that I can add, to keep all product listings the same height? I can experiment with different numbers; I just need to know which CSS parameter it would be.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272444
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product listing height CSS
Hello,
The goal of the "height consistency" is to set the same height for all elements in a listing so you would not have display issue like your second screenshot.
If your tiles are too much height, it means that you have a product in that listing with a bigger image than the others.
The script read the height of all products in the listing and take the bigger to apply the same values to all others.
Regards,
The goal of the "height consistency" is to set the same height for all elements in a listing so you would not have display issue like your second screenshot.
If your tiles are too much height, it means that you have a product in that listing with a bigger image than the others.
The script read the height of all products in the listing and take the bigger to apply the same values to all others.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272523
by bw92116
Replied by bw92116 on topic Product listing height CSS
Thank you.
Is there some CSS I can add, which will force all product DIVs to have the same height, such as for example 250 px height?
Is there some CSS I can add, which will force all product DIVs to have the same height, such as for example 250 px height?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272524
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product listing height CSS
Hi,
You can force the height like that:
.hikashop_subcontainer {
height: 200px!important;
}
You can force the height like that:
.hikashop_subcontainer {
height: 200px!important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds