- Posts: 575
- Thank you received: 11
Discount not working when set the time
- ler@singmuiheng.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago #272459
by ler@singmuiheng.com
Discount not working when set the time was created by ler@singmuiheng.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
newshelot.satumalaysiahosting.com/women
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Dear support,
I found that the discount didn't working when I restrict the time, but it is working I just didn't set any time at the product
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Dear support,
I found that the discount didn't working when I restrict the time, but it is working I just didn't set any time at the product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272475
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount not working when set the time
Hi,
Did you take into account the timezone differences between your website and your user settings and the real hour on your computer ?
Please try with a wider range of dates like several days before and several days after the current date.
That way it will avoid the timezone differences and the discount should be applied on the products meaning that the date restrictions are functioning and it really is just a timezone issue.
Did you take into account the timezone differences between your website and your user settings and the real hour on your computer ?
Please try with a wider range of dates like several days before and several days after the current date.
That way it will avoid the timezone differences and the discount should be applied on the products meaning that the date restrictions are functioning and it really is just a timezone issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ler@singmuiheng.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 575
- Thank you received: 11
9 years 3 months ago #272560
by ler@singmuiheng.com
Replied by ler@singmuiheng.com on topic Discount not working when set the time
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds