- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 0
Sort by price on backend (admin page)
9 years 3 months ago #273154
by palee3
Sort by price on backend (admin page) was created by palee3
-- url of the page with the problem -- : fegyvernepper.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Hi,
I would like to ask that on the backend can I sort by price like quantity, IS and etc.
Regards,
Pal
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Hi,
I would like to ask that on the backend can I sort by price like quantity, IS and etc.
Regards,
Pal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273157
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sort by price on backend (admin page)
Hello,
You can sort on different columns but not on the price.
Just click on the column headers to perform a sorting.
Regards,
You can sort on different columns but not on the price.
Just click on the column headers to perform a sorting.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273290
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Sort by price on backend (admin page)
Hello,
I'm sorry for hear that. It is expected that the function will develop later (maybe a hardened solution), because many times need to search for price and this is a little bit different if many product in same category or subcategory.
Thank you.
I'm sorry for hear that. It is expected that the function will develop later (maybe a hardened solution), because many times need to search for price and this is a little bit different if many product in same category or subcategory.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273292
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sort by price on backend (admin page)
Yes, we'll add the sorting by price on the next version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds