- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
products grid
9 years 2 months ago #274537
by nbstudio
products grid was created by nbstudio
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http//barbaragiganti.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
Hello
I'm trying to make a product listing in a grid which I would like without margins nor padding,
so to have only product images clickable.
So far, I created a product listing module, and loaded it into a Quix page.
Trying to figure out how to change the CSS is not working.
Can you please give me a hint?
thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
Hello
I'm trying to make a product listing in a grid which I would like without margins nor padding,
so to have only product images clickable.
So far, I created a product listing module, and loaded it into a Quix page.
Trying to figure out how to change the CSS is not working.
Can you please give me a hint?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274539
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic products grid
Hello,
I'm sorry but our support is mostly on the configuration, usage and fixes around HikaShop ; we are not specialized in CSS and customization.
We have a documentation page which talk about CSS and I hope it will help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
I'm sorry but our support is mostly on the configuration, usage and fixes around HikaShop ; we are not specialized in CSS and customization.
We have a documentation page which talk about CSS and I hope it will help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds