- Posts: 114
- Thank you received: 4
Where is the Worldpay Plugin?
9 years 2 months ago #274839
by peteo
Where is the Worldpay Plugin? was created by peteo
I was able to find the documentation for Worldpay but that does not explain where to find it the Plugin and how to enable it. And no, it is not listed in the Joomla plugins after Hikashop is installed. I saw a link to Github but there is no plugin, just some loose files. I am an integrator, not a programmer. Honestly slowly but surly I loose patience with Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274840
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where is the Worldpay Plugin?
Hello,
In github, you can click on the button "Clone or download" to get a "zip" of the repository.
Thanks to that zip you will be able to install the plugin.
Afterwards most of repos have "releases" but that's right that some, do not.
Regards,
In github, you can click on the button "Clone or download" to get a "zip" of the repository.
Thanks to that zip you will be able to install the plugin.
Afterwards most of repos have "releases" but that's right that some, do not.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds