- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
How to use Komento in Hikashop
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 1 month ago #275575
by simonkloostra
How to use Komento in Hikashop was created by simonkloostra
-- url of the page with the problem -- : N.A.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I read in the changelog that I can use Komento to add comments to my products, but I can't find the option, can you show me please?
Also, I am wondering if it is possible to migrate my comments from native Hikashop to Komento.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I read in the changelog that I can use Komento to add comments to my products, but I can't find the option, can you show me please?
Also, I am wondering if it is possible to migrate my comments from native Hikashop to Komento.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275577
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to use Komento in Hikashop
Hello,
If you have one compatible comment system, you will get a setting available in that section (just below the "pagination")
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
regards,
If you have one compatible comment system, you will get a setting available in that section (just below the "pagination")
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds