- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 8
Categories Listing has incorrect width after upgrade to 3.1
9 years 1 month ago #275599
by bmm01
Categories Listing has incorrect width after upgrade to 3.1 was created by bmm01
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I am testing a site for the upgrade to Hikashop 3.1.1 and have found some issues with the width of various elements.
For example, the attached screenshots show before and after with the width of the Categories Listing taking up the entire column now where it was split into 4.
I have the parameters set as a DIV with 4 columns and 5 rows.
Is there something I need to do to refresh the parameters for the new version?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I am testing a site for the upgrade to Hikashop 3.1.1 and have found some issues with the width of various elements.
For example, the attached screenshots show before and after with the width of the Categories Listing taking up the entire column now where it was split into 4.
I have the parameters set as a DIV with 4 columns and 5 rows.
Is there something I need to do to refresh the parameters for the new version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275611
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Categories Listing has incorrect width after upgrade to 3.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds