- Posts: 91
- Thank you received: 5
Possible bug - checkbox filter reset doesn't work as expected
9 years 1 month ago #275683
by bolando
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 60
I have a checkbox product custom field filter.
If I mark 3/5 options, the filter works fine. But then there is one reset button and it resets only the first from the 3 options, and I would expect it resets all 3. Please help.
I checked on two different sites and Hikashops and it's the same.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 60
I have a checkbox product custom field filter.
If I mark 3/5 options, the filter works fine. But then there is one reset button and it resets only the first from the 3 options, and I would expect it resets all 3. Please help.
I checked on two different sites and Hikashops and it's the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275703
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Possible bug - checkbox filter reset doesn't work as expected
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback and the details. I was able to reproduce the problem on my end. I've added a patch for it.
Please download the install package on our website and install it on yours in order to get the patch and it will work.
Thank you for your feedback and the details. I was able to reproduce the problem on my end. I've added a patch for it.
Please download the install package on our website and install it on yours in order to get the patch and it will work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bolando
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275873
by bolando
Replied by bolando on topic Possible bug - checkbox filter reset doesn't work as expected
Hey,
Thanks once again for the patch.
One more question: is it possible to add a remove button next to every filtered value?
Example: if I filter by colors and select: white, black, red; and than I quickly want to deselect only red.
Now I have to remove all 3 filters and select white and black once again. And I would like only to deselect one, with one click.
That would be very useful.
Thanks for any help.
Thanks once again for the patch.
One more question: is it possible to add a remove button next to every filtered value?
Example: if I filter by colors and select: white, black, red; and than I quickly want to deselect only red.
Now I have to remove all 3 filters and select white and black once again. And I would like only to deselect one, with one click.
That would be very useful.
Thanks for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275875
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Possible bug - checkbox filter reset doesn't work as expected
Hi,
There is no option for that.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll take that into account for future improvements of the filter system.
There is no option for that.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll take that into account for future improvements of the filter system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276012
by bolando
Replied by bolando on topic Possible bug - checkbox filter reset doesn't work as expected
Thanks, that would be really helpful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds