- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
User points value not changing correctly
9 years 1 month ago #276558
by GB11
Replied by GB11 on topic User points value not changing correctly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277287
by GB11
Replied by GB11 on topic User points value not changing correctly
Hi,
As I am still having issues I would like to know if you can advise me as to what I should look out for when running debug mode? I have not noticed any errors.
I still have a problem that points are not added when the customer pays using the PayPal payment module, but does when they pay by PayPal pro
As I am still having issues I would like to know if you can advise me as to what I should look out for when running debug mode? I have not noticed any errors.
I still have a problem that points are not added when the customer pays using the PayPal payment module, but does when they pay by PayPal pro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277331
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic User points value not changing correctly
Hello,
Paypal pro ask for the credit card, so when the order is created the payment is already confirmed so the order is created as "confirmed" (or "processing" depending how you have configured your plugin).
Paypal classical redirect the user to the payment platform, so the order is modified afterwards to be "confirmed" (or "processing" I don't know how you have configured your plugins).
There is no issue with the "order_payment_params" data I can see in your previous message.
But because we do not know how the orders are confirmed and we do not have the required elements to understand the workflow ; I'm sorry but we can't help you much.
Do you have an error with the emails so the plugin is not triggered correctly during the paypal IPN ?
We can't tell but for what I can see, the data for the "user points" is correct and I think that if you take a "created" order and "confirmed" it manually, the point will be credited (without the user notification in order to be sure that email won't be generated).
Regards,
Paypal pro ask for the credit card, so when the order is created the payment is already confirmed so the order is created as "confirmed" (or "processing" depending how you have configured your plugin).
Paypal classical redirect the user to the payment platform, so the order is modified afterwards to be "confirmed" (or "processing" I don't know how you have configured your plugins).
There is no issue with the "order_payment_params" data I can see in your previous message.
But because we do not know how the orders are confirmed and we do not have the required elements to understand the workflow ; I'm sorry but we can't help you much.
Do you have an error with the emails so the plugin is not triggered correctly during the paypal IPN ?
We can't tell but for what I can see, the data for the "user points" is correct and I think that if you take a "created" order and "confirmed" it manually, the point will be credited (without the user notification in order to be sure that email won't be generated).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277399
by GB11
Replied by GB11 on topic User points value not changing correctly
Thank you, I will look for any errors there.
Both are set to 'confirmed' automatically when the order is paid, and both correctly state that when notification comes through from Paypal.
Now that I know where I should look, I will see if I can discover what is different.
Both are set to 'confirmed' automatically when the order is paid, and both correctly state that when notification comes through from Paypal.
Now that I know where I should look, I will see if I can discover what is different.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds