- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
Modification quotation request
9 years 1 month ago #276056
by GB11
Modification quotation request was created by GB11
Hi,
I'd like to have a modification to show the user's earnt points in their account area.
I'd also like - as an additional option - the user to be able to spend only a section of their points (for instance if they have 50 they can choose to spend 25). This isn't as important, as i realise this may require a lot more work.
If there is anyone who would like to quote for this, please do get in touch.
I'd like to have a modification to show the user's earnt points in their account area.
I'd also like - as an additional option - the user to be able to spend only a section of their points (for instance if they have 50 they can choose to spend 25). This isn't as important, as i realise this may require a lot more work.
If there is anyone who would like to quote for this, please do get in touch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276061
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Modification quotation request
Hello,
I don't think that you posted in the right section.
Regards,
I don't think that you posted in the right section.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276143
by GB11
Replied by GB11 on topic Modification quotation request
Sorry, not intentional.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds