- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 10
Insert Code from Fast Spring Resseler but where?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.1.7 .
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi Hika Shop
I am attempting to get this plugin working here:
github.com/DeligenceTechnologies/DT-Fast...Payment-for-HikaShop .
The idea being that this:
www.finalbug.net/store/product/23-fcpx-foundations
(01-FromHika-Shop-Product)
Should go to this:
sites.fastspring.com/finalbug/product/mfxone
(02-should-go-to-finalbug-fast-spring-store-with-product)
What is happening is that the finalbug Fast Spring shop shows up but there is no product in it!
(03-Goes-To-finalbug-fast-spring-store)
As of now I am using the Number 1 from 6 options at the Fast Spring end.
support.fastspring.com/hc/en-us/articles...ur-FastSpring-Store-
"Partial URL Path Name" = sites.fastspring.com/finalbug/product/mfxone
FYI at the Hika end the "product code" = mfxone
In the plugin there is basically only one setting "Company ID" = finalbug
Fast Spring have more or less given up on me and this was the last thing they suggested:
I'm pretty sure they use Option 6 style linking. It's just really hard for me to see what's going on behind the scenes here, especially with that redirect coming into play.
A) Do you think that they are right? If not do you have another suggestion how to proceed?
Example Form with Quantity Box:
OR
Example Form with Checkbox:
Their guide lines:
The create order API may be used to pass one or more products to the shopping cart, finally landing on either the order contents page (shopping cart), or the checkout / user information page. For each call, any existing order is cleared and its contents are completely replaced. This is a useful option if you have your own forms where the customer is choosing multiple products and / or quantity.
Any help with this would be very greatly appreciated. It fells like I am in a no mans land between Reseller/Hika Shop/Plugin.
I believe that in this case...
if you have your own forms
...means the cart system from Hika Shop
thanks in advance
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the plugin there is a section where I can add the code.
(04-Code-added-here)
Which I have done and now I have a new button at the front end.
(05-New.button-from-front-end)
Putting thinking cap on now…
The plugin developer is off the radar!
It is probably something really simple just what!?! :blink:
If any one has any ideas how to get this working (the plugin developer is currently off the radar) I would be very greatfull
thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm afraid that we cannot provide any kind of support on plugins that we did not created.
You should contact the Deligence Technologies.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No worries.
Just in case any one else want to pursue this the problem seems to lie here:
Fingers crossed that Fast Spring will be able to help me get this to work!
Thanks all the same
best
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For any one who might be interested every work fine.
The problem was that I had Akeeba Admin Tools installed and I needed to relax it´s security settings :dry:
Deligence were also a great help, helping me to figuring this out.
thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.