- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Cannot Create Sub-categories Under Category With Same Name
9 years 1 month ago #276314
by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.75
Under "Product Category" I have:
- Women
> Clothing
> Shoes
> Etc...
and I am trying to create:
- Men
> Clothing
> Shoes
> Etc...
But it's giving me the error below when I try to create the sub categories under "Men". I need to create the same subcategories for both Women and men as I've done before in previous versions.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.75
Under "Product Category" I have:
- Women
> Clothing
> Shoes
> Etc...
and I am trying to create:
- Men
> Clothing
> Shoes
> Etc...
But it's giving me the error below when I try to create the sub categories under "Men". I need to create the same subcategories for both Women and men as I've done before in previous versions.
Error
An element with the same alias already exists
Error Saving
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276321
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot Create Sub-categories Under Category With Same Name
Hello,
In HikaShop, for products and categories you can't duplicate aliases.
So your two categories, even if they have the same name must have different aliases.
Regards,
In HikaShop, for products and categories you can't duplicate aliases.
So your two categories, even if they have the same name must have different aliases.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276505
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Cannot Create Sub-categories Under Category With Same Name
Oh I see. The alias was the issue.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds