- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Sub Categories Hidden
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #276318
by MyWorld
Sub Categories Hidden was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.75
I'm having an issue viewing sub categories that I add under "Product Category". I've had this issue since a couple versions ago but it's annoying so I would like some suggestions on how to fix it and possibly make the font larger as well.
For example, when I click on a sub category, eg: Handbags & Wallets, I cannot see the others on the list under "Women", please see attached.
I would like to see all the sub categories under the category that I am working with.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.75
I'm having an issue viewing sub categories that I add under "Product Category". I've had this issue since a couple versions ago but it's annoying so I would like some suggestions on how to fix it and possibly make the font larger as well.
For example, when I click on a sub category, eg: Handbags & Wallets, I cannot see the others on the list under "Women", please see attached.
I would like to see all the sub categories under the category that I am working with.
Thanks!
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by MyWorld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276320
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sub Categories Hidden
Hello,
In fact that "annoying" display is something necessary to handle huge quantity of categories and not impact performances of your web server.
And I'm afraid that there is no simple solution to change that.
Regards,
In fact that "annoying" display is something necessary to handle huge quantity of categories and not impact performances of your web server.
And I'm afraid that there is no simple solution to change that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds