- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
Correct procedure to delete a custmer
9 years 1 month ago #276892
by francota
Correct procedure to delete a custmer was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
Hello
I wuold like to know what is the correct procedure to delete a custmer?
If I delete the custmer fron hikashop the same is keeping as user in Joomla.
What's up If I delete before the user form joomla?? it deletes too the custmer form hikashop??
Thanks
Frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
Hello
I wuold like to know what is the correct procedure to delete a custmer?
If I delete the custmer fron hikashop the same is keeping as user in Joomla.
What's up If I delete before the user form joomla?? it deletes too the custmer form hikashop??
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 1 month ago #276898
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Correct procedure to delete a custmer
Hello Frank,
Hikashop customers are based on Joomla user account, so if you want to delete an Hikashop customer, deleting his Joomla account will be enough to prevent him from buying from your store, but the best solution will probably be to delete the Joomla and Hikashop user account.
Hikashop customers are based on Joomla user account, so if you want to delete an Hikashop customer, deleting his Joomla account will be enough to prevent him from buying from your store, but the best solution will probably be to delete the Joomla and Hikashop user account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds