- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
HikaShop Backend not working properly
9 years 1 month ago #276974
by kchahine
HikaShop Backend not working properly was created by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- : morenadancewear.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
I just finished upgrading website using CPanel Staging software. All is working well on the front end however when I tried to access existing Product or Category Listings for HikaShop it seems that the option tabs are not visible (see attachment). I reinstall HikaShop but this also didn't solve the problem. I try to create new product listings but also got the same result.
Your help is much appreciated.
Regards,
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
I just finished upgrading website using CPanel Staging software. All is working well on the front end however when I tried to access existing Product or Category Listings for HikaShop it seems that the option tabs are not visible (see attachment). I reinstall HikaShop but this also didn't solve the problem. I try to create new product listings but also got the same result.
Your help is much appreciated.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276992
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Backend not working properly
Hi,
That's an bug introduced in recent versions of Joomla that we fixed in recent versions of HikaShop.
If you still have the issue after updating your HikaShop, you need to clear your browser's cache (check with another browser and it should work there).
That's an bug introduced in recent versions of Joomla that we fixed in recent versions of HikaShop.
If you still have the issue after updating your HikaShop, you need to clear your browser's cache (check with another browser and it should work there).
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds