- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 4
Hikashop updated - error
9 years 1 month ago #277325
by phiddius
Hikashop updated - error was created by phiddius
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
Hi
I updated my dev site of Hikashop from 2.5 to 3.1.1 and all of my categories / products displays have changed to list view,
however, backend they all say DIV and I'm quite puzzled..
what have I done ?
can you halp?
thanks
Hi
I updated my dev site of Hikashop from 2.5 to 3.1.1 and all of my categories / products displays have changed to list view,
however, backend they all say DIV and I'm quite puzzled..
what have I done ?
can you halp?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277374
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop updated - error
Hi,
I still see a div display on your link. However, it changes from several columns to 1 column I suppose.
You need to read this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059
I still see a div display on your link. However, it changes from several columns to 1 column I suppose.
You need to read this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277409
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic Hikashop updated - error
Hi nicolas,
thanks for your help,
in case it is of any use to anyone else this is how I fixed it for my site (this may not be the same for others)
hikashop config / display / css / Front-end CSS File - set to default
( this fixes the colums but causes the borders of the rows to touch )
/media/com_hikashop/css/hikashop.css line 42
(you should probably write an override) but I just added / margin-bottom: 5px; to that rule
all looks good and voting now working
thanks
thanks for your help,
in case it is of any use to anyone else this is how I fixed it for my site (this may not be the same for others)
hikashop config / display / css / Front-end CSS File - set to default
( this fixes the colums but causes the borders of the rows to touch )
/media/com_hikashop/css/hikashop.css line 42
(you should probably write an override) but I just added / margin-bottom: 5px; to that rule
all looks good and voting now working
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds