Black borders on Images
9 years 1 month ago #277595
by renem
Black borders on Images was created by renem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277597
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Black borders on Images
Hello,
Without a link to the page, it will be impossible for us to tell.
But like that I got the feeling that it's related to some CSS (so, related to your template or custom CSS)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Without a link to the page, it will be impossible for us to tell.
But like that I got the feeling that it's related to some CSS (so, related to your template or custom CSS)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277635
by renem
Replied by renem on topic Black borders on Images
Hi Jerome,
I seems that the original photo has this borders already, so it has nothing to do with HS, sorry for disturbing
I seems that the original photo has this borders already, so it has nothing to do with HS, sorry for disturbing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds