- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Cart button with popup box
9 years 1 month ago #277687
by idimarco
Cart button with popup box was created by idimarco
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mangialarossa.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firexox
Hi,
I want to configure a cart icon on the top righe bar with its corresponding popup box active when the user adds a product to cart. I have the feeling that this option disappeared in the new version 3.2. Could you please help me to find it in back end and its configuration?
Thanks
Imma
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firexox
Hi,
I want to configure a cart icon on the top righe bar with its corresponding popup box active when the user adds a product to cart. I have the feeling that this option disappeared in the new version 3.2. Could you please help me to find it in back end and its configuration?
Thanks
Imma
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277688
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart button with popup box
Hello,
See : www.hikashop.com/home/blog/367-hikashop-3-0-out.html#cart
That setting is not more in the HikaShop configure since the feature is provided by a plugin (hikashop / cartnotify) so you need to configure the plugin itself.
Thread with the same subject : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...-setting.html#277235
Regards,
See : www.hikashop.com/home/blog/367-hikashop-3-0-out.html#cart
That setting is not more in the HikaShop configure since the feature is provided by a plugin (hikashop / cartnotify) so you need to configure the plugin itself.
Thread with the same subject : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...-setting.html#277235
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277748
by idimarco
Replied by idimarco on topic Cart button with popup box
Thanks for your tips but I did not find any HikaShop Cart plugin in the list of my plugins. How to download it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277753
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart button with popup box
Hello,
The plugin is within the HikaShop packages and install automatically.
Regards,
The plugin is within the HikaShop packages and install automatically.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277826
by idimarco
Replied by idimarco on topic Cart button with popup box
I searched for HikaShop cart plugin in my plugins:
www.mangialarossa.com/administrator/inde...p?option=com_plugins
and I did not find it. What is the name? Can you please check on your own?
Thanks
www.mangialarossa.com/administrator/inde...p?option=com_plugins
and I did not find it. What is the name? Can you please check on your own?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277827
by idimarco
Replied by idimarco on topic Cart button with popup box
I searched for HikaShop cart plugin in my plugins:
www.mangialarossa.com/administrator/inde...p?option=com_plugins
and I did not find it. What is the name? Can you please check on your own?
Thanks
www.mangialarossa.com/administrator/inde...p?option=com_plugins
and I did not find it. What is the name? Can you please check on your own?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277860
by idimarco
Replied by idimarco on topic Cart button with popup box
Hi,
Just to tell you that I found the plugin but it is not listed in Extensions>plugins while it is in HikaShop>System>Plugins and I need to click each time on "new" and "save" for modification since after clicked on " save" I actually do not see it. Is it normal?
Plugin ID is 10394
Thanks
Just to tell you that I found the plugin but it is not listed in Extensions>plugins while it is in HikaShop>System>Plugins and I need to click each time on "new" and "save" for modification since after clicked on " save" I actually do not see it. Is it normal?
Plugin ID is 10394
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277842
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart button with popup box
Hi,
The exact name of the plugin is:
"HikaShop Cart notification Plugin"
If you don't have it installed on your website even though you have HikaShop 3.2.0 it's either:
- that you have uninstalled it.
- that the plugins folder or its subfolders are not writable and the installer couldn't add the plugin during the installation of HikaShop.
In both cases, the solution is the same: check that the plugins folder and its subfolders have write access and that you can install plugins via the Joomla installer, and then install the HikaShop install package. It will add automatically all the missing plugins including this one.
The exact name of the plugin is:
"HikaShop Cart notification Plugin"
If you don't have it installed on your website even though you have HikaShop 3.2.0 it's either:
- that you have uninstalled it.
- that the plugins folder or its subfolders are not writable and the installer couldn't add the plugin during the installation of HikaShop.
In both cases, the solution is the same: check that the plugins folder and its subfolders have write access and that you can install plugins via the Joomla installer, and then install the HikaShop install package. It will add automatically all the missing plugins including this one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278125
by idimarco
Replied by idimarco on topic Cart button with popup box
Hi,
Sorry but I have to insist. The plugin is only visible with ID 10394 in HikaShop> System>Plugins > New
and this means that it has to be created by me while you said that it is automatically installed and I should only activate/published it.
The evidence that there is something wrong is that when I click on "New" ( the only way I can see this plugin in HikaShop> System>Plugins >), and I select "popup" and then I choose the display position I like, the popup module in front end keep the same position regardless of the my selection. In the end, after clicking on save, the plugin is not in the list accessible in Extentions.
I would appreciate your reply since I would like to change the popup box position.
Thanks
Imma
Sorry but I have to insist. The plugin is only visible with ID 10394 in HikaShop> System>Plugins > New
and this means that it has to be created by me while you said that it is automatically installed and I should only activate/published it.
The evidence that there is something wrong is that when I click on "New" ( the only way I can see this plugin in HikaShop> System>Plugins >), and I select "popup" and then I choose the display position I like, the popup module in front end keep the same position regardless of the my selection. In the end, after clicking on save, the plugin is not in the list accessible in Extentions.
I would appreciate your reply since I would like to change the popup box position.
Thanks
Imma
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278137
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart button with popup box
Hello,
The "HikaShop > System > Plugins > New" interface list all available HIkaShop plugins (in the group "hikashop"), even the plugins which are not compatible with the multiple-instance system.
But if the interface show you that plugin ; it means that the plugin is also available in the Joomla > Extensions > Plugins interface.
Regards,
The "HikaShop > System > Plugins > New" interface list all available HIkaShop plugins (in the group "hikashop"), even the plugins which are not compatible with the multiple-instance system.
But if the interface show you that plugin ; it means that the plugin is also available in the Joomla > Extensions > Plugins interface.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds