Skip to main content

Address for orders missing

More
9 years 1 month ago #277731 by alternasweets
We updated from Essential to Business last night. Since then we've received two orders, but neither has an address. Kind of hard to ship to them without that address.

When I looked into the system, I see that one of the two was an existing user, so there was an address stored on her user profile in hikashop, but not associated with the order.

The other is a guest checkout. With a little research, I found that user's profile as well and there was an address there. So we can ship.

But...why is the address not in the order any more? Is there a setting I need to change? This was working...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #277761 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Address for orders missing
Hello,

Would it be possible to have a screenshot of your checkout workflow ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #277995 by alternasweets
Absolutely. Sorry for slow reply. I didn't get any notification of your post. I'll try to check more frequently! We're in rough shape here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #278030 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Address for orders missing
Hi,

I don't see how you could have the address missing in the order with such checkout workflow.
Can you provide instructions to reproduce the issue on the website along with a link to the shop (the link was missing on your first message as it needed approval) ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #278080 by alternasweets
I don't understand, either. This was working in Essentials, but stopped when we upgraded to business. The orders still process and from the customer's view, everything is fine.

If you go through the checkout process at alternasweets.com, it looks just fine. And thankfully, we've figured out how to find the address in the user profile and copy it into the order, so we CAN ship. But I'd like that address field to fill in on the order. So here's what our order looks like:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #278081 by GW
Replied by GW on topic Address for orders missing
Hi Nicolas, Alternasweets,

after updating to version 3.2.0 we are now also experiencing orders without any address, perhaps it is the same issue, see our thread here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...ing-any-address.html

The reason we've discovered in our case is that the billing and shipping addresses are no longer automatically selected in 3.2.0, which users don't always notice, and so they can finish the checkout without selecting any address thus resulting in the empty order address fields.

Kind regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #278110 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Address for orders missing
Hi,

Thank you. We'll look into it. I'll reply with what we find on the other thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...ing-any-address.html
So please subscribe there if you're impacted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #278397 by alternasweets
Reinstall solved for us, too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum