- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
BUG in checkout with a manual shipping method with a override shipping address
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #277853
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
BUG in checkout with a manual shipping method with a override shipping address was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
I think I found a bug in the new version.
The problem is that if you have a manual shipping method with a override shipping address (your shop address) at the top of all your other shipping methods you can't select your own delivery address at the checkout process.
The workaround to fix this issue is to place the manual shipping method with a override shipping address to below.
Hope you can fix this in the next release.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
I think I found a bug in the new version.
The problem is that if you have a manual shipping method with a override shipping address (your shop address) at the top of all your other shipping methods you can't select your own delivery address at the checkout process.
The workaround to fix this issue is to place the manual shipping method with a override shipping address to below.
Hope you can fix this in the next release.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277856
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic BUG in checkout with a manual shipping method with a override shipping address
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't understand the issue you're talking about.
And what I can see, there is no major modification in that between HikaShop 3.0 and HikaShop 3.2.
Yes the override of the shipping address override the shipping address. That's the goal of the feature.
So please clarify.
I'm sorry but I don't understand the issue you're talking about.
And what I can see, there is no major modification in that between HikaShop 3.0 and HikaShop 3.2.
Yes the override of the shipping address override the shipping address. That's the goal of the feature.
So please clarify.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302892
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic BUG in checkout with a manual shipping method with a override shipping address
Issue is solved in new version!
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds