- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
when cart is emptied during chekout > rediretion to strange menu
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #278010
by joycehoveling
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tweedehandjes.com
Hi,
wehn a customers empties it's cart during checkout, he or she gets redirected to a strange menu which I did not create and I also cannot find it.
www.tweedehandjes.com/afrekenen/product/listing.html
Up to here it's fine: www.tweedehandjes.com/afrekenen , only the "product/listing.html" part is not clear for me. Where can I find and edit this?
Regards,
Joyce
Hi,
wehn a customers empties it's cart during checkout, he or she gets redirected to a strange menu which I did not create and I also cannot find it.
www.tweedehandjes.com/afrekenen/product/listing.html
Up to here it's fine: www.tweedehandjes.com/afrekenen , only the "product/listing.html" part is not clear for me. Where can I find and edit this?
Regards,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278015
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic when cart is emptied during chekout > rediretion to strange menu
Hello,
URL where to redirect when the cart is empty
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...onfig.html#main_cart
Regards,
URL where to redirect when the cart is empty
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...onfig.html#main_cart
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 3 weeks ago #278222
by joycehoveling
Replied by joycehoveling on topic when cart is emptied during chekout > rediretion to strange menu
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds