- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Error: 0 Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed
9 years 3 weeks ago #278052
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Error: 0 Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0 form 10-9-2017
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashopteam,
I got a Error on the frontend when I turn on the debug settings system to YES in Joomla configuration page.
This error only show up on the page from the webshop. All other pages don't have this issue.
This is the error:
Error: 0
Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed
Hope you know why I get this error.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashopteam,
I got a Error on the frontend when I turn on the debug settings system to YES in Joomla configuration page.
This error only show up on the page from the webshop. All other pages don't have this issue.
This is the error:
Error: 0
Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed
Hope you know why I get this error.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278053
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error: 0 Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed
Hello,
We do not have any "Closure" object in HikaShop.
You should configure Joomla to display the call stack so you will know from what file it's coming from.
Regards,
We do not have any "Closure" object in HikaShop.
You should configure Joomla to display the call stack so you will know from what file it's coming from.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds