Merge 2 column to one with | seperator
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #278173
by renem
Merge 2 column to one with | seperator was created by renem
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
Hi,
I need to import product prices separated with a | (pipe). I'm no expert in Excel.
I got two columns with prices.
An example:
Column A: 12,85
Column B: 15,55
I need this:
One column C: 12,85|15,55
How can this be done? I tried: C=A1&"|"&B1 but that's doesn't work.
Kind regards René
Hi,
I need to import product prices separated with a | (pipe). I'm no expert in Excel.
I got two columns with prices.
An example:
Column A: 12,85
Column B: 15,55
I need this:
One column C: 12,85|15,55
How can this be done? I tried: C=A1&"|"&B1 but that's doesn't work.
Kind regards René
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by renem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278174
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Merge 2 column to one with | seperator
Hello,
(please understand that your question is not related to HikaShop or our support ; it's beyond the limit of what we can provide).
I would recommend you to add a column between the two prices and insert a unique content (a symbol you do not use, like # ).
Then export your content in CSV and thanks to a text editor, replace the separators and the # by your |
Regards,
(please understand that your question is not related to HikaShop or our support ; it's beyond the limit of what we can provide).
I would recommend you to add a column between the two prices and insert a unique content (a symbol you do not use, like # ).
Then export your content in CSV and thanks to a text editor, replace the separators and the # by your |
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds