SOLVED Search results also shows categories
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #278652
by renem
SOLVED Search results also shows categories was created by renem
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
I made a menu item for the search results. This menu is a: Product Listing item.
In the filter module i made entered the right ID so this layout shows the output of the search results.
But when i get the search results this page also showing all of the categories ???
How getting a page layout only with the search results?
Kind regards René
I made a menu item for the search results. This menu is a: Product Listing item.
In the filter module i made entered the right ID so this layout shows the output of the search results.
But when i get the search results this page also showing all of the categories ???
This message contains confidential information
How getting a page layout only with the search results?
Kind regards René
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by renem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278655
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search results also shows categories
Hi,
From what I can see, the id that you entered in your filter module is the one of the menu item with the alias "categorie".
And this menu item is apparently a menu item of the type "HikaShop categories listing", not "HikaShop products listing".
Can you check on these points and provide screenshots of the settings of the module and of the menu item ?
From what I can see, the id that you entered in your filter module is the one of the menu item with the alias "categorie".
And this menu item is apparently a menu item of the type "HikaShop categories listing", not "HikaShop products listing".
Can you check on these points and provide screenshots of the settings of the module and of the menu item ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #278697
by renem
Replied by renem on topic Search results also shows categories
Hi Nicolas,
That's the strange part of it see screenshots:
Regards René
That's the strange part of it see screenshots:
Regards René
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by renem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278704
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search results also shows categories
Hi,
I don't think that you're looking at the correct menu item.
The menu item you need to look at is not "resultaat" but "categorie" based on the URL where you're redirected to when you do a search.
I don't think that you're looking at the correct menu item.
The menu item you need to look at is not "resultaat" but "categorie" based on the URL where you're redirected to when you do a search.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278733
by renem
Replied by renem on topic Search results also shows categories
Hi Nicolas,
Unfortunately that's not the case.
In the url the page allias "resultaat" is included. This menu has ID 382 and this is a product page.
In the filter menu i added this menu ID 382, but the output shows also categories......
Kind regards René
Unfortunately that's not the case.
In the url the page allias "resultaat" is included. This menu has ID 382 and this is a product page.
In the filter menu i added this menu ID 382, but the output shows also categories......
This message contains confidential information
this URL shows alle the categories and all the products, because this i not filtered, but why it's showing the categories also i can't explain....This message contains confidential information
Kind regards René
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278754
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search results also shows categories
Hi,
Then I don't see why it would do that.
I tried to access your backend access, however, the user account is not authorized. Please double check it.
Then I don't see why it would do that.
I tried to access your backend access, however, the user account is not authorized. Please double check it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278767
by renem
Replied by renem on topic Search results also shows categories
I see sorry i just enable it.
Login page:
Login page:
This message contains confidential information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278785
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search results also shows categories
Hi,
Thank you. I was able to login, debug and found a fix. This had to do with PHP 7 and the latest improvements in Joomla 3.7.5 which made a check not working properly when the module was generating the result URL.
I've added the fix on your website in the file "filter" of the view "product" and also included it on our end.
Thank you. I was able to login, debug and found a fix. This had to do with PHP 7 and the latest improvements in Joomla 3.7.5 which made a check not working properly when the module was generating the result URL.
I've added the fix on your website in the file "filter" of the view "product" and also included it on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278816
by renem
Replied by renem on topic Search results also shows categories
Top service, as always
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds