- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 1
Menu selection no longer works
9 years 2 weeks ago #278672
by Kurt
Menu selection no longer works was created by Kurt
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 55.0.3
Hello,
I installed the new version 3.2 today.
And have a problem with the menu, it can be set, with the menu selection appears a white window.
See photos!
Thanks Kurt
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 55.0.3
Hello,
I installed the new version 3.2 today.
And have a problem with the menu, it can be set, with the menu selection appears a white window.
See photos!
Thanks Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278673
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Menu selection no longer works
Hello,
Can you please check your browser console in order to see what Javascript error you have in your page ?
In your first screenshot, there is no "tabulation" while you should have some, so I think that the empty popup is related to that JS issue.
Regards,
Can you please check your browser console in order to see what Javascript error you have in your page ?
In your first screenshot, there is no "tabulation" while you should have some, so I think that the empty popup is related to that JS issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #278717
by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Menu selection no longer works
Hello Jerome,
I found the error.
the new version has the problem when the popup blocker in the browser is switched on, the menu not works.
After I switched the popup blocker off everything works again!
Best regards Kurt
I found the error.
the new version has the problem when the popup blocker in the browser is switched on, the menu not works.
After I switched the popup blocker off everything works again!
Best regards Kurt
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Kurt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278719
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Menu selection no longer works
Hi,
Which popup blocker are you using ? Do you have the issue with other menu items from other extensions ?
Which popup blocker are you using ? Do you have the issue with other menu items from other extensions ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278779
by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Menu selection no longer works
Hi,
I use the popup blocker in the browser
Firefox 55.0.3 (64bit)
Best regards Kurt
I use the popup blocker in the browser
Firefox 55.0.3 (64bit)
Best regards Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278791
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Menu selection no longer works
Hi,
Thank you for the extra information.
Thank you for the extra information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds