- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Cart Display ends in 404 after deleting products
9 years 2 weeks ago #278678
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Cart Display ends in 404 after deleting products was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
When I delete all the product from a cart my page ends up in a 404 error.
I don't know how to fix this issue.
I have this issue only on this website, so I must be doing something wrong.
But I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Hope you can give me a hint.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
When I delete all the product from a cart my page ends up in a 404 error.
This message contains confidential information
I don't know how to fix this issue.
I have this issue only on this website, so I must be doing something wrong.
But I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Hope you can give me a hint.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278679
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Cart Display ends in 404 after deleting products
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds