- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Link To HikaShop Doesn't Look Correct
9 years 2 weeks ago #278686
by MyWorld
Link To HikaShop Doesn't Look Correct was created by MyWorld
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278692
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Link To HikaShop Doesn't Look Correct
Hi,
This looks like a fatal error. Activate the debug mode and error reporting of the Joomla configuration and try again. You should then get an error message at the bottom of that page which will help us understand what's going on.
This looks like a fatal error. Activate the debug mode and error reporting of the Joomla configuration and try again. You should then get an error message at the bottom of that page which will help us understand what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278742
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Link To HikaShop Doesn't Look Correct
Here you go...
Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/.../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 39
Thanks!
Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/.../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 39
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278744
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Link To HikaShop Doesn't Look Correct
Hello,
For what I can see the line 39 is
Knowing that the $increment variable is processed just the line before ; I think that your PHP (it would be interesting to know which version you're using) do not perform the conversion of the $number variable.
It might be possible that the function is called with a string (a number encoded into a string).
Unfortunately, without knowing the "call stack" (it would be great if you can provide that information), we can't know from where that function is called and with what parameter content.
So, what I can suggest you right now, it to use that code
So we will unsure the right format for the variable and avoid that issue.
If the problem persist ; we would require more details about the "call stack" (that the Joomla debug mode could provide you).
And if it fixes the issue, please confirm the patch so we can see to add it into HikaShop.
Regards,
For what I can see the line 39 is
Code:
return (round($number * $increment) / $increment);
It might be possible that the function is called with a string (a number encoded into a string).
Unfortunately, without knowing the "call stack" (it would be great if you can provide that information), we can't know from where that function is called and with what parameter content.
So, what I can suggest you right now, it to use that code
Code:
if(!is_numeric($number)) $number = (float)hikashop_toFloat($number);
return (round($number * $increment) / $increment);
If the problem persist ; we would require more details about the "call stack" (that the Joomla debug mode could provide you).
And if it fixes the issue, please confirm the patch so we can see to add it into HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278814
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Link To HikaShop Doesn't Look Correct
Jerome,
I really appreciate your detailed response but I have no idea about that stuff - LOL.
Anyhow, before I make the change you suggested, the system info shows "PHP Version: 5.6.30". Do I need a different version.
And, to make the change you are suggesting, which file should I edit?
Thanks!
I really appreciate your detailed response but I have no idea about that stuff - LOL.
Anyhow, before I make the change you suggested, the system info shows "PHP Version: 5.6.30". Do I need a different version.
And, to make the change you are suggesting, which file should I edit?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278815
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Link To HikaShop Doesn't Look Correct
Hello,
You should edit the file mentioned in your previous message ; the one with the error.
Regards,
You should edit the file mentioned in your previous message ; the one with the error.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #278970
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Link To HikaShop Doesn't Look Correct
That seems to fix the issue.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds