- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 1
Joomla version 3.8
- dailybread
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 1 week ago #278954
by dailybread
Joomla version 3.8 was created by dailybread
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
I have tested the Joomla upgrade to 3.8 on a test install of our shop but if I use the new router I get error messages 404 etc when I try and view products in a category. They don't show.
I switched to Protostar to check it was not my template but get the same issues.
The error is no such directory or I get a 404
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
I have tested the Joomla upgrade to 3.8 on a test install of our shop but if I use the new router I get error messages 404 etc when I try and view products in a category. They don't show.
I switched to Protostar to check it was not my template but get the same issues.
The error is no such directory or I get a 404
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #278956
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Joomla version 3.8
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce. When I activate the experimental routing of Joomla articles on my end, it doesn't change anything for HikaShop.
And HikaShop itself doesn't have the "URL routing" like "articles" etc :
monosnap.com/file/XIanmqRfNw8tJVBZT58B7FfXUOQpdt
So I don't see how you would be able to activate the new router for HikaShop.
Please provide more information.
I'm not able to reproduce. When I activate the experimental routing of Joomla articles on my end, it doesn't change anything for HikaShop.
And HikaShop itself doesn't have the "URL routing" like "articles" etc :
monosnap.com/file/XIanmqRfNw8tJVBZT58B7FfXUOQpdt
So I don't see how you would be able to activate the new router for HikaShop.
Please provide more information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dailybread
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 1 week ago #279057
by dailybread
Replied by dailybread on topic Joomla version 3.8
Hi
I got the msg below.
I just activated the router for articles and get the error switching it off all works again.
Warning: require_once(/home/dailybre/public_html/new_install-old/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dailybre/public_html/new_install-old/templates/lt_shop/error.php on line 28
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/dailybre/public_html/new_install-old/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56/pear') in /home/dailybre/public_html/new_install-old/templates/lt_shop/error.php on line 28
in other templates its just a 404
I got the msg below.
I just activated the router for articles and get the error switching it off all works again.
Warning: require_once(/home/dailybre/public_html/new_install-old/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dailybre/public_html/new_install-old/templates/lt_shop/error.php on line 28
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/dailybre/public_html/new_install-old/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56/pear') in /home/dailybre/public_html/new_install-old/templates/lt_shop/error.php on line 28
in other templates its just a 404
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #279063
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Joomla version 3.8
Hi,
That error comes from a bug in the file templates/lt_shop/error.php of your template. I would recommend contacting your template provider about it. Probably, renaming the file would help.
That error comes from a bug in the file templates/lt_shop/error.php of your template. I would recommend contacting your template provider about it. Probably, renaming the file would help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dailybread
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 1 week ago #279128
by dailybread
Replied by dailybread on topic Joomla version 3.8
Hi
I renamed the file and because I have error reporting on I have a more detail report as below.
h2><strong>Sorry, this page is not available or has moved.</strong></h2> <p>If you are looking for a particular product it may mean it has been discontinued.<br />Please <a href="/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&catid=4">email</a> or phone (01604) 621531 to check.</p>
/home/dailybre/public_html/new_install-old/plugins/system/jmap/jmap.php:389
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/system/jmap/jmap.php:389
2 plgSystemJMap->postProcessParseRule()
3 call_user_func_array() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/Router.php:596
4 Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->processParseRules() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/SiteRouter.php:593
5 Joomla\CMS\Router\SiteRouter->processParseRules() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/Router.php:231
6 Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->parse() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/SiteRouter.php:138
7 Joomla\CMS\Router\SiteRouter->parse() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1147
8 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->route() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:798
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->route() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:218
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:267
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49
I renamed the file and because I have error reporting on I have a more detail report as below.
h2><strong>Sorry, this page is not available or has moved.</strong></h2> <p>If you are looking for a particular product it may mean it has been discontinued.<br />Please <a href="/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&catid=4">email</a> or phone (01604) 621531 to check.</p>
/home/dailybre/public_html/new_install-old/plugins/system/jmap/jmap.php:389
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/system/jmap/jmap.php:389
2 plgSystemJMap->postProcessParseRule()
3 call_user_func_array() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/Router.php:596
4 Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->processParseRules() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/SiteRouter.php:593
5 Joomla\CMS\Router\SiteRouter->processParseRules() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/Router.php:231
6 Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->parse() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/SiteRouter.php:138
7 Joomla\CMS\Router\SiteRouter->parse() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1147
8 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->route() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:798
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->route() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:218
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:267
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 1 week ago #279137
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Joomla version 3.8
Hello,
Your issue seems to be coming from your "Jmap" extension you should probably try it without it, or contact its developer.
Your issue seems to be coming from your "Jmap" extension you should probably try it without it, or contact its developer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dailybread
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 1 week ago #279265
by dailybread
Replied by dailybread on topic Joomla version 3.8
Hi
Yes that was the problem. They have a custom 404 selection which I switched off plus they sent a patch.
For other users it was Jsitemap extension.
On another note as the router has changed, the template being used may have a custom 404 error page and if it refers to the old router the 'route' may no longer exist as mined did it would throw a error up. In that case is to redo the 404 error page rather than rely on the template code.
Yes that was the problem. They have a custom 404 selection which I switched off plus they sent a patch.
For other users it was Jsitemap extension.
On another note as the router has changed, the template being used may have a custom 404 error page and if it refers to the old router the 'route' may no longer exist as mined did it would throw a error up. In that case is to redo the 404 error page rather than rely on the template code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds