- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Affilliate Setup Error
9 years 1 week ago #279104
by fan4chevy
Affilliate Setup Error was created by fan4chevy
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
Hi,
I have up to date hikashop business. I am trying to setup the affilliate program whereas a customer can automatically setup as an affilliate after their first purchase if possible.
I added a link on the top of the site for affiliate program but getting an error. I have the plug in on.
See attachment
Hi,
I have up to date hikashop business. I am trying to setup the affilliate program whereas a customer can automatically setup as an affilliate after their first purchase if possible.
I added a link on the top of the site for affiliate program but getting an error. I have the plug in on.
See attachment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #279143
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Affilliate Setup Error
Hi,
Can you go in the Joomla plugins manager and check that the Affiliate system plugin is there and enabled AND his access set to public ?
Can you go in the Joomla plugins manager and check that the Affiliate system plugin is there and enabled AND his access set to public ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #279180
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Affilliate Setup Error
Thanks, it was special now public.
Is there a way to set it up so that a customer has to purchase atleast one item before they can actually be an affiliate so that they are not just doing it to get a discounted product on their first?
Is there a way to set it up so that a customer has to purchase atleast one item before they can actually be an affiliate so that they are not just doing it to get a discounted product on their first?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #279213
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Affilliate Setup Error
Hi,
There is no system for that. However, you have the "No self affiliation" setting in the HikaShop configuration to not allow the customer to get affiliation on his own orders.
There is no system for that. However, you have the "No self affiliation" setting in the HikaShop configuration to not allow the customer to get affiliation on his own orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds